Marketing Services Provider
Direct Mail Marketing
Newer technologies and distribution channels have made some people question the effectiveness of direct mail marketing in today's business world. But smart marketers continue to find success using direct mail. A recent study from MarketingSherpa found that 79% of more than 1000 marketing professionals questioned still consider direct mail to be effective or very effective marketing.
And why not? Done properly, direct mail marketing can deepen customer loyalty and increase front-of-mind awareness for a company and its brand.
When you're ready to launch a direct mail campaign, we can help. We're experts at creating super-successful direct mail materials that "wow" customers and prospects alike.
From creative concepting and eye-catching design, to expert production, mailing list curation, and efficient, effective distribution, we can manage your direct mail project every step of the way. Whatever the goal, we'll help you get the word out and succeed.
Every Door Direct Mailing
USPS® Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM®) is an affordable targeted advertising technique that lets you map your marketing mail audience by age, income, or household size. We use the EDDM mapping tool to choose the ZIP Code™ and carrier route that will target your best possible customers—current and future. The EDDM discounts are available even for small businesses.
2018 Price – USPS Marketing Mail™ Flats up to 3.3 oz
EDDM Retail® USPS Marketing Flats $0.178 per piece
EDDM BMEU USPS Marketing Mail at $0.157 per piece
New Product Launch
Say you're launching a new product and want to give it a competitive edge. Or perhaps you're ready to introduce your services to a new market or to a new segment of prospects who have previously gone untapped. Whatever the case, you want to make a big splash, but you also want to make sure it's the right kind of splash (think Olympic diver vs. cannonball or belly flop). That's where we come in.
Our marketing support team provides the services and expertise you need to make a positive impact (and impression). From printed postcards, product literature, PURLs, and media kits to complete multichannel marketing campaigns, we'll get you started on the right foot and lead your journey every step of the way.
All business is personal, whether we realize it or not. The fact is, companies don't do business. People do. Understanding the personal nature of business is what one-to-one marketing is all about.
One-to-one marketing can take different forms, depending on the medium involved.
- In email marketing it may mean a personalized message, tailored to a person's specific interests or tastes, with a PURL that takes the person to an offer, again tailored specifically to them.
- For direct mail, it might mean a postcard, flyer, or brochure using variable data to make the recipient feel more appreciated and less like just "postal patron" number 48927.
- For website visitors, it could be anything from a personalized greeting on the homepage and content selected based on personal preferences to an ad delivered based on geography and other demographic data.
Whatever the case, we can help with all your one-to-one marketing needs—from gathering pertinent customer information and storing it efficiently, to designing highly targeted marketing campaigns that put that data to its most effective use. Give us a call. We're here, just for you.
Fund Raising & Election Campaigns
Personalized and targeted letter mailings are an effective way to campaign.
Whether for an trade show event, posted up in a business or mall, advocates can show where their allegiance lies with a poster.
Campaign Banners can stand up to any weather conditions that your outdoor event faces. Your campaign deserves an eye-catching, full color, persuasive banner design.
Straight to the point push cards let you compile your most crucial beliefs and ideas into one easy place.
Campaign postcards are an effective and inexpensive way to reach the community. Direct mail is an excellent way to reach a target audience.
Share even more information about your campaign with flyers. Flyers are affordable and customizable to meet the needs of any design aesthetic and budget.
With even more space for content than a postcard or flyer, but the same sleek and easy to show design, brochures are a great way to reach constituents and promote your campaign. Brochures with mailing are one of the easiest ways to get your message heard. Campaign signs, cards, flyers and letter mailings are all important ways to get your voice heard.
Have you ever received something that you know is bulk mail, but yet you read it because it is personalized with your name? It's amazing how seeing your name in print can raise the level of curiosity you have about the contents of a mail piece. Your customers and prospects will have the same reaction when they receive a mail piece that has been personalized using variable data printing.
Variable data printing enables you to be more intentional about your marketing strategy by providing a way to personalize any printed piece. However, moving personalized information from a database to paper can be a difficult task, especially when the database is large or complex. We can help.
We would be happy to partner with you in exploring the world of variable data printing. Call our print shop today for more information about how you can incorporate variable data printing into your company's marketing strategy.
We can print QR codes on all of your marketing pieces and can even help you create the codes, too.
QR codes are quickly becoming a popular addition to many companies' marketing arsenal. These strange-looking, two-dimensional barcodes were invented in Japan over a decade ago, but are only now gaining traction here in the U.S. Short for "quick response," QR codes enable consumers and companies to connect in new ways. The "code" is embedded with data that, when scanned by a QR-reading device, links back to a website, landing page, contact record, or other predefined digital content.
Accessible by smartphones and other handheld devices, QR codes link consumers to web-based content and resources quickly and painlessly. As a result, companies can now share richer, more in-depth content, without requiring a lot of added real estate on printed pieces, ads, and other media.
QR codes marry print with digital, via the mobile phone. Many smartphones come preloaded with free software for scanning QR codes. For models that don't, there are many free QR code readers available via the app stores of the various smart phone manufacturers.
Since QR codes can point back to any website address, the possibilities for using them are as endless as the web itself. Here are a few ideas to get you started....
- Put a QR code on the back (or front) of your business card. It can be encoded so the person scanning it can automatically receive all of your contact information digitally, so they don't have to enter it manually into their phone's directory.
- Print a QR code on postcard or brochure mailers, and have it point to a landing page with a special discount offer.
- Add a QR code to printed invitations, and point it to a Google map page that provides directions to your location.
- Place a QR code on posters promoting a show, play, or movie, and have it point to a YouTube trailer promotion.
- Print QR codes on product instructional sheets, labels, or decals, and link the code to a website providing more details or a YouTube video showing how the product is assembled.
- Add QR codes to vehicle signs, billboards, TV ads, t-shirts, coffee cups... the list goes on.
- Put QR codes on restaurant menus to provide dietary information for each dish.
- Make the pages of a book come to life with QR codes that provide links to websites that offer more details about the subject in the book.
- QR codes work great for tradeshow booth signs and events.
- Want to bring more traffic to your Facebook page? Create a QR code that points to it, and add it to all of your marketing materials.
The possibilities are truly exciting, and the opportunities abound. So spice up your next marketing piece with a QR code. You'll be glad you did.